Citrix Systems Admin
Seeking candidates located within the Indianapolis metro area.
Hogan Consulting Group is a leading B2B IT solution and managed services provider based out of Chesterton, IN, with offices throughout the Midwest. We have been in business since 2004 and have helped hundreds of enterprise and SMB clients over the years simplify the management of their IT infrastructure. As we continue to see significant growth, we are looking for the right candidate to help support are new clients. If you are an ambitious rock star of a Citrix Systems Admin with at least 2 years experience looking to join an award-winning team, we have an opportunity for you.
We are seeking a talented Citrix Systems Admin to join our team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our managed SMB customers.
You’ll monitor, secure, patch and support the Citrix environments of our Managed Services clients. Key focus area include Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Workspace, and Citrix Gateway environments.
Are you looking for an opportunity with an industry-awarded Citrix partner that provides professional growth and learning? If so, we may have the job for you!
- Manage Citrix Farm and Servers Upgrade/Maintenance
- Implement and support Group Policies
- Develop and maintain Citrix related standards, policies, and procedures
- Plan, design, and implement necessary configurations to ensure disaster recovery policies and compliance with Citrix systems
- Perform administration of virtual desktops using Citrix tools
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions
- Provide support for escalated requests from the service desk
Provide friendly, courteous, and quality systems support to all users
- 2-5 years of field experience setting up and maintaining Citrix VDI environments
- Strong technical knowledge of most versions of Citrix
- Experience with Citrix Gateway is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting software/application issues with operating systems
- Experience with ticketing systems such as ConnectWise experience is a plus
- Needs to be a self-starter and motivated
Our Industry Awards
Why Join Our Team
We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge.
We provide market-leading end-user computing, cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
Technology can be complicated, but we’ve seen it all before and have a proven process to customize the best solution to fit your unique business goals.
Our industry experience includes healthcare, financial services, higher education, manufacturing, commercial. However, our solutions can be applied to any business.
The virtualization technology that we implement for our customers also allows our employees to be productive from anywhere in the world. We currently have employees working across 5 states and more than 10 cities.
Hogan Consulting Group is 100% employee-owned business formed in 2004. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team and a list of industry awards that reflect our dedication to customers and the technology we implement for them.
Is total seamless, secure access to information wherever people desire it, without concern for technology. When you remove technology barriers, IT is free to be more strategic and users are free to be more productive.