Account Manager – Managed Services Indianapolis
Remote – Full-time Position
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, this may be the growth opportunity for you. The position would be remote, working out of your home or office with an ideal candidate located in the Indianapolis area. We provide all the necessary technology needed to succeed.
- Identify prospects through targeted lead, cold calls, and office visits; operates as single source of client information for all services; promptly respond to client requests.
- Utilize company CRM for weekly and monthly reporting: maintain customer profiles, records, and files.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Manage the contract and renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Works closely with the Project Manager and Professional Services Manager in-order-to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in-order-to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of capabilities and service offerings to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Provide regular client and prospect activity, including status for team call reports on a weekly basis.
- Reports directly to Sales Manager
- Excellent prospecting, qualifying, and closing skills
- Must be self-directed and highly organized
- Proven track record of developing business with new clients
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Creativity and flexibility to solve problems and maximize customer satisfaction
Why Join Our Team
Hogan Consulting Group is your strategic IT partner providing market-leading end-user computing,
cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
We provide market-leading end-user computing, cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
Technology can be complicated, but we’ve seen it all before and have a proven process to customize the best solution to fit your unique business goals.
Our industry experience includes healthcare, financial services, higher education, manufacturing, commercial. However, our solutions can be applied to any business.
The virtualization technology that we implement for our customers also allows our employees to be productive from anywhere in the world. We currently have employees working across 5 states and more than 10 cities.
Hogan Consulting Group is 100% employee-owned business formed in 2004. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team and a list of industry awards that reflect our dedication to customers and the technology we implement for them.
Is total seamless, secure access to information wherever people desire it, without concern for technology. When you remove technology barriers, IT is free to be more strategic and users are free to be more productive.