IT Systems Admin
Hogan Consulting Group is a leading B2B IT solution and managed services provider based out of Chesterton, IN, with offices throughout the Midwest. We have been in business since 2004 and have helped hundreds of enterprise and SMB clients over the years in route to receiving many industry awards. As we continue to see significant growth, we are looking for the right candidate to help us extend our message to new SMB clients in the Northern Indiana area.
We have an immediate need for an IT Systems Admin focused primarily on growing our Managed Services business.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and enjoys the challenges of staying on the cutting edge of this fast-changing field. The IT System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software for our SMB Managed Services clients. Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
The IT Systems Admin provides remote and sometimes on-site support for our Midwestern customers. If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, this may be the growth opportunity for you.
- Deploy and support server, storage, and software solutions
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation and availability of LAN/WAN networks
- Perform daily backup operations to ensure all required file systems are working optimally
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions
- Provide support for escalated requests from the service desk
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
Provide friendly, courteous, and quality systems support to all users
- 2-5 years of field experience setting up and maintaining small to mid-sized networks
- Experience managing and configuring firewalls is preferred
- Experience with networking products is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office365, Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is plus
- Experience with ticketing systems such as ConnectWise experience is a plus
- Needs to be a self-starter and motivated
Hogan Consulting Group
850 Sidewalk Rd., Suite 201
Chesterton, IN, 46304
Offices located throughout the country
Ready to join our team? Apply now.
Why Join Our Team
Hogan Consulting Group is your strategic IT partner providing market-leading end-user computing,
cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
We provide market-leading end-user computing, cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
Technology can be complicated, but we’ve seen it all before and have a proven process to customize the best solution to fit your unique business goals.
Our industry experience includes healthcare, financial services, higher education, manufacturing, commercial. However, our solutions can be applied to any business.
The virtualization technology that we implement for our customers also allows our employees to be productive from anywhere in the world. We currently have employees working across 5 states and more than 10 cities.
Hogan Consulting Group is 100% employee-owned business formed in 2004. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team and a list of industry awards that reflect our dedication to customers and the technology we implement for them.
Is total seamless, secure access to information wherever people desire it, without concern for technology. When you remove technology barriers, IT is free to be more strategic and users are free to be more productive.