Citrix Systems Admin
As our business continues to grow and clients shift to a technology consumption model rather than buy & maintain, we need to grow our support staff to meet these needs. If you are an ambitious rock star of a systems admin who is eager to get in at the beginning of a fast growing segment of our business, we have an opportunity for you. We are in need of someone who is great at building client relationships. You’ll help them move to a managed environment and then add support as they transition to a cloud-based technology model. We have great benefits and pay for the right person. If you are up for a dynamic, growing work environment, I invite you to apply.
Do you love taking on hard-to-solve technical problems? Are you passionate about gaining exposure to exciting products? Are you looking for an opportunity that provides professional growth and learning? Would you like to work for one of the most creative companies around?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the job for you.
We are seeking a talented Citrix Systems Engineer to join our team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our managed SMB customers. You will utilize your troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and dynamic, but our 100% employee-owned business model makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- Deploy and support server, storage, and software solutions
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation and availability of LAN/WAN networks
- Perform daily backup operations to ensure all required file systems and system data are successfully backup up
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions
- Provide support for escalated requests from the service desk
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
Provide friendly, courteous, and quality systems support to all users
- 2-5 years of field experience setting up and maintaining small to mid-sized networks
- Experience managing and configuring firewalls is preferred
- Experience with networking products is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office365, Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is plus
- Experience with ticketing systems such as ConnectWise experience is a plus
- Needs to be a self-starter and motivated
Hogan Consulting Group
850 Sidewalk Rd., Suite 201
Chesterton, IN, 46304
Offices located throughout the country
Ready to join our team? Apply now.
Why Join Our Team
Hogan Consulting Group is your strategic IT partner providing market-leading end-user computing,
cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
We provide market-leading end-user computing, cloud, and security solutions to simplify IT and drive better business outcomes.
Technology can be complicated, but we’ve seen it all before and have a proven process to customize the best solution to fit your unique business goals.
Our industry experience includes healthcare, financial services, higher education, manufacturing, commercial. However, our solutions can be applied to any business.
The virtualization technology that we implement for our customers also allows our employees to be productive from anywhere in the world. We currently have employees working across 5 states and more than 10 cities.
Hogan Consulting Group is 100% employee-owned business formed in 2004. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team and a list of industry awards that reflect our dedication to customers and the technology we implement for them.
Is total seamless, secure access to information wherever people desire it, without concern for technology. When you remove technology barriers, IT is free to be more strategic and users are free to be more productive.