We’ve Got the Desktop and Application Virtualization Solutions You Need
We know that IT forms the very bones – the infrastructure and core – of your business, and that migrating from traditional server-based systems to the cloud is at the heart of your employees’ ability to access the programs and applications they need to do their jobs. At Hogan, we work with our clients to assess their current technology. Then, we make tailored recommendations on how best to implement creative and innovative end-user computing strategies. Why? So you can fully virtualize the ability to work remotely for everyone at every level of your business.
What are the Benefits of Desktop and Application Virtualization?
One thing we know is that you want your employees to have real time access to the data, programs, and applications they need to do their jobs. You also want your employees to be able to do their work virtually anywhere. There are many benefits of desktop and application delivery virtualization including:
- Increased employee productivity
- Speed and access to critical data and programs
- Mobile virtualization of desktops for end users regardless of the device they are using
- Connectivity to data regardless of how your end users are using the internet
- Integrated data security ensuring end users have access to the information they need while providing various levels of data access
- Data breach security to protect your intellectual property delivered over the internet
- Access to 24/7 help desk and technical support
Sample of our IT Services
No matter the business, Hogan has you covered with our top-notch end-user computing solutions, customized to your company’s specific needs including:
- Active Directory
- Antivirus Management
- Application Layering
- Cloud Architecture
- Data Security
- Graphics Virtualization
- Hybrid Hosted, Cloud, and On-Site Management
- Infrastructure Management and Optimization
- Load Balancing and Web Application
- NetScaler Managed Support
- Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Site & WAN Redundancy
- Two Factor Authentication
Maximize Your Investment in IT Through End-User Computing
From the initial needs assessment, scope and design, to implementation and support, leveraging Hogan Enterprise Architects ensures you maximize the full potential of your IT investment in end-user computing. Our vast experience in system design and integration helps you quickly realize the productivity gains and ROI you expect from your technology.
What do our Clients Say?
We are honored to have served hundreds of clients across many industries. We weigh our value to clients by the feedback we receive from them. Here is a small sampling:
“Hogan brought our SSL Labs up from a ‘C’ to an ‘A’ rating but they weren’t satisfied with that, it had to be an ‘A+’ rating. Now that’s customer dedication and the great service you get with Hogan!”
“We had a critical system failure. Had the Hogan redundancy plan not functioned as designed we would have seen SIGNIFICANT downtime for the entire environment which would have affected 1000+ users.”
“I don’t allow many people to work on our network, but I always have 100% confidence in Hogan. Up time and security are very important to us, and I really appreciate all of the help I’ve received from Hogan over the years.”